Saturday, July 23, 2011

Thoughts on my Due Date

Posted by Stephanie on 10:23 PM
Today was my official estimated due date but as I am very familiar, it's just an estimate.  My last three babies came at 42 weeks.  I've been having lower back pain these last few days with contractions and I can tell that Moriyah has dropped very low.  She is still very active and it's quite uncomfortable since she is posterior.  I've tried everything to get her to turn and she is content right where she is.

Today was a relaxing Sabbath.  We stayed home, listened to Keith Green praise and worship, slept a lot, took a long family walk, read our Scriptures, did crafts with the children, listened to an amazing teaching by Rico Cortes, grilled cheeseburgers this evening and enjoyed a yummy dessert Victoria threw together.  I was also very blessed that Victoria gave me a wonderful foot massage today.  After another long walk, we ended the day in our garden as we usually do and then with bath and prayers.

I am overcome with emotions of thankfulness tonight as I write down my thoughts to remember.  I never dreamed David and I would have 6 children to love and raise to walk in truth.  Our baby has been such an unbelievable gift to our family and she isn't even here yet. I'm looking forward to David being home with us for two weeks once the baby arrives.

Father you are so good in all things and I am humbled by your love and kindness.  May our family, our arrows, reflect this and shine for your truth to all the world drawing others to you.  Thank you for my precious family.  Thank you for allowing this little baby to be born at home with no complications and surrounded by love into this family you have chosen for her. I know she will come in your perfect time and as in all things I pray for patience and trust knowing you are in control.


4 comments:

lusi on July 23, 2011 at 11:07 PM said...

Thinking of you Stephanie! May Yah's gracious and loving plans continue to unfold for your family. May Moriyah's birth be peaceful and joyful.
Sending you my love!
Lusi x

Peterson Party on July 24, 2011 at 12:51 PM said...

How are you feeling today? I am sure that Moriyah is just waiting to make her appearance on the 26th! lol Thinking of you and praying all goes well :)

Anonymous said...

He draws us close as we wait on His timing, no? I find that it is part of the exciting blessing which is upon you. May you be granted with His peace that surpasses understanding until then.
Waiting with you,
♥Emily
(I can relate, our 6th was just born (22nd) at 43 weeks and 3 days post date. :))

Kenny and Melissa Rowley on July 25, 2011 at 4:31 PM said...

Hang in there. I can not get Reese to move out of my ribs and she still hasn't dropped at 38 weeks! I cant wait to meet her and you just never know we might be doing this on the same day!!! That would be so great! Love you. I will come visit in a few months, so the girls can meet. :)

Post a Comment


Friends

Scripture and Quotes

"Children are a heritage of YHWH; the fruit of the womb is His reward. As arrows in the hand of a mighty man, so are the children of youth. Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate. " Psalm 127:3-4

The Scriptures teach that debt is a curse and children are blessings; but in our culture, we apply for a curse and reject blessings. Something is wrong with this picture.
 

Half A Dozen Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal