Sunday, July 17, 2011

Baby Shower

Posted by Stephanie on 11:32 PM

Today was my tea party baby shower hosted by a wonderful and precious group of ladies from our fellowship.  It was such a meaningful and sweet celebration of life.  Most of the gifts were handmade and will most definitely be heirlooms.  One of the ladies said she had prayed that I would feel the love of the Father through their giving and serving. There is no doubt that I did, still do and am overwhelmed by the love and thankful for the kindness shown to me and my family.  A very big thank you from the bottom of my heart to all those involved with planning, preparing, giving and joining us to celebrate our little blessing. 

burp cloth from my Mom













Amazing and Beautiful work Kim :)





handmade by sweet Vicki 






Making Hair Bows











Priceless




At my midwife visit last week I was dilated 3cm and 40% effaced. However, I've gone to 42 weeks with the last three babies and it may end up the same way this time.  I'd like to deliver sooner because my babies tend to pack on the weight the last two weeks.  Dalton was just shy of 12 pounds at birth!  With just 5 days until my "due date" I am beyond excited and ready to meet Moriyah.  In fact all of us are.  The children are so sweet trying to keep the house tidy and clean and there's no doubt there won't be a lack of hair bows for this baby! Thank you all for the messages, emails, calls, gifts that have been sent in the mail or brought by and prayers during this much anticipated time.  Oh and in case you missed my update on our family blog you can see the latest picture update here.  Stay tuned for baby news...





4 comments:

singing mama on July 18, 2011 at 6:12 AM said...

Looks like a lovely shower! I hope the lead up to moriyahs birth is very peaceful for you and that her birth is soon and blessed. Luv Donna

Anonymous said...

Looks like SO much fun! Love the pictures! I miss those days of expecting and my children being so young. There are such blessings in every age of our children's lives. The LORD is so good to us:)
Lisa F.

Enid on July 18, 2011 at 10:43 AM said...

aww defenetly she will not lack of bows...gotta love everything, how special the handmade quilt and the crochet dress, beautiful!

Kenny and Melissa Rowley on July 18, 2011 at 11:01 AM said...

oh the making of hair clips and bows was a great idea. Wish I would have thought of that!!

Post a Comment


Friends

Scripture and Quotes

"Children are a heritage of YHWH; the fruit of the womb is His reward. As arrows in the hand of a mighty man, so are the children of youth. Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate. " Psalm 127:3-4

The Scriptures teach that debt is a curse and children are blessings; but in our culture, we apply for a curse and reject blessings. Something is wrong with this picture.
 

Half A Dozen Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal