Friday, March 2, 2012

What I LOVE about you

Posted by Stephanie on 6:52 AM
Weeks 25-29

SEVEN months already! You are such a delight! The months are flying by and I'm so thankful that I have stuck with these updates for you.  They are sure to be a treasure! I LOVE you so much Moriyah!  What a blessing you are!

Here are the highlights from the past month...



I LOVE that you stick out your tongue when you are excited and always when you see Daddy.  Not sure why but you get tickled when he talks to you ♥  



I LOVE how cute you look in your new homemade skirt that matches the girls! I'm enjoying sewing and looking forward to making much more!


Daddy was gone for two weeks on a trip to Israel.  I LOVE how happy you were to see him again!





He brought you back your own tiny bracelet ♥  


I LOVE wearing you in a sling! You are learning so much as you observe all the goings on. I love to look down at you and see you smiling back at me. 


I LOVE how excited you get when you hear the bath water running! You love taking a bath! Here you are wanting Bek to put you in!


I LOVE taking you outside when the weather is nice. The girls are always quick to grab you :)



 



 



I LOVE taking you to our fellowship. 
You typically sleep in the sling most of the time but it's fun to get out and visit.


Here you are with the girls as we were all listening to Rico Cortes, our guest speaker.


Here you are visiting with your second cousin, Emily! It was fun to see everyone. Still wearing your hats sissy makes!



There is SO much to LOVE about you sweet little girl! What a great month! I need to determine myself to take photos of you with your brothers.  They hold and love on you too but it seems I never capture it. You've had two colds this month and wanted to nurse a lot. So we are not on any good schedule right now.  You still wake up once a night and I don't let you cry.  I actually look forward to going in to comfort you back to sleep.  It's our quiet time together. You wake up and go to bed at the same time each day. This month you have mastered sitting up by yourself when on your tummy. The children get such a kick out of seeing you getting up on your knees to rock back and forth, then rolling over and pushing yourself up to a sitting position.  You'll be crawling in no time so I need to get a playpen to keep you safe since you don't like your excersaucer anymore. You're not really interested in eating.  So far I've mashed banana, egg yolk, avocado and yogurt and you gag! Our family will be moving to Tennessee later this month and we've been packing up and preparing.  It's bittersweet to leave the home both you and Irelyne were born in. We are looking forward to what is ahead for our family and watching you grow and brighten each day in our family! We love you sooooo much Me Me, your nickname that has stuck :)


2 comments:

melissa on March 2, 2012 at 10:41 AM said...

shes getting so big. Isnt is crazy how they develop. Reese could sit up before her but she can not go from her tummy to a sitting position yet. She tries. She is starting to crawl though. Too bad you guys are moving so far away. I was hoping we could spend some summers in Salado and let the kids play. :(

Kimberly on March 2, 2012 at 11:12 AM said...

When I read "here you are with the girls..." I was looking at the picture above it which was our hubbies! lol!!

I can't believe how much she has grown. I love the picture of her and David. <3 She loves her daddy!

Victoria does look lovely in the denim skirts, and I adore her necklace. I've decided the reason I don't like denim skirts on myself is because I'm so short. It looks "dumpy" on me, whereas on you tall people it looks very nice! ;-)

Post a Comment


Friends

Scripture and Quotes

"Children are a heritage of YHWH; the fruit of the womb is His reward. As arrows in the hand of a mighty man, so are the children of youth. Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate. " Psalm 127:3-4

The Scriptures teach that debt is a curse and children are blessings; but in our culture, we apply for a curse and reject blessings. Something is wrong with this picture.
 

Half A Dozen Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal