Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ultrasound

Posted by Stephanie on 3:25 PM
What a surprise to have an ultrasound today! First of all, we have ONE healthy growing baby! Whew!
I went in as planned to get a referral from my provider and he sent me right over to the main hospital. Thankfully David was able to drive over from his office in another town. I assured him this morning before he left for work that I wouldn't be getting an ultrasound today because I figured it would have to be scheduled. The photo to the left is a beautiful profile shot don't ya think?
This shot has our baby with the knees pulled in and head turned. We had decided not to find out the sex this time which is a first for us. The tech asked if we wanted to know and we figured if we could see anything, we would want to know but as it turned out, we never could see between those tiny legs. So it's a mystery!
Victoria, Gregory and Dalton were there in the room with us. Irelyne and Rebekah were with Nana and missed out but have enjoyed looking at the many photos we were given.
The tech spent a good 30 minutes checking all the measurements which are consistent to my EDD (estimated due date) so it seems I have a large uterus which is why I measure larger than I am. It would seem very normal since this is our s-i-x-t-h bundle!! This is my favorite picture. We watched quietly as the little blessing tried to bring the thumb to the mouth! It was quite awesome. I'm always so amazed at the miracle of life being created and formed in the womb. What an amazing God we serve! He is so worthy of all our praise.


Thank you for all the comments, prayers and checking in on us! Much love to everyone!



12 comments:

The narrow path on February 2, 2011 at 3:59 PM said...

Wow!!!! It is so awesome to see how Yahweh works. I am so happy for you guys. Praise Yahweh.

Peterson Party on February 2, 2011 at 4:07 PM said...

What a great surprise to be able to get an ultrasound so quickly! Thanks for sharing these pictures of your new, precious baby!

Alicia on February 2, 2011 at 4:31 PM said...

Aww wonderful!! Glad everything is good and what a great surprise to find out what gender when he/she is born!

Donna Brumlow on February 2, 2011 at 6:00 PM said...

Beautiful!! So happy to hear everything is growing well. Love to you all. Aunt Donna

MommySetFree on February 2, 2011 at 8:29 PM said...

Blessing Baby Brum! (And Momma Brum!)

Robin on February 2, 2011 at 10:10 PM said...

For you created my inmost being you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
How precious to me are your thoughts,[a] God!
How vast is the sum of them!

Kristina Droblyn said...

I love it I love it I love it.

lusi on February 2, 2011 at 10:15 PM said...

Yay!! So excited for you guys!!!
We are due a month after you with blessing number 5!
Much love and blessings for a continued wonderful pregnancy :-)
YHVH bless you all :-)
Lusi x

Anonymous said...

SO so thrilled for you all, your blessings are plentiful!!This is a beautiful blog :) You amaze me...love you! Stac

Peterson Party on February 4, 2011 at 10:24 AM said...

Will you be sharing belly pics (not bare belly) so we can follow your growing progress?

Stephanie on February 4, 2011 at 10:51 AM said...

Thank you so much everyone! We are all so excited and feel extremely blessed!! Thanks for the reminder on the belly shots. I had completely forgotten! I'll post a few soon. I do want to track the progress as I've done with all the other children.
Blessing and love to all...

melissa on February 6, 2011 at 8:47 PM said...

YAY! I love getting ultrasounds. Glad David was able to meet you there.

Love you!
Melissa~

Post a Comment


Friends

Scripture and Quotes

"Children are a heritage of YHWH; the fruit of the womb is His reward. As arrows in the hand of a mighty man, so are the children of youth. Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate. " Psalm 127:3-4

The Scriptures teach that debt is a curse and children are blessings; but in our culture, we apply for a curse and reject blessings. Something is wrong with this picture.
 

Half A Dozen Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal