Sunday, January 9, 2011

12 weeks already

Posted by Stephanie on 11:34 AM
I am so thankful to be out of the first trimester. For anyone that has suffered miscarriage I am sure you can relate. I've gained a bit of energy back but still take a quick daily nap if I have time to squeeze one in. The children are gracious in this area for me :)

I've yet to return to my midwife due to births which caused me to reschedule. This is the first time I have not had an ultrasound by this point but I'm already feeling tiny movements which is reassuring. At first I wasn't positive that it was baby but after several days of the same thing I'm fairly certain it is. It's been 5 years so I had forgotten what it was like. There is nothing like feeling your baby move inside you. It's quite amazing!

I'm already showing with a pooch and scouting out maternity skirts on ebay! Victoria is helping in this area. The photo gives a visual of baby development and although it looks large it's only the size of a plum.

Hopefully my next entry will be about my midwife appointment and hearing the heartbeat! Thank you for checking in on me and following along.


5 comments:

Andi on January 10, 2011 at 7:57 PM said...

Oh Stephanie...praise YAH for your tri-past. Looking forward to reading more about your journey. I also love the new photo!

Peterson Party on January 10, 2011 at 9:28 PM said...

I've been checking daily waiting for updates! So glad you are starting to get energy again. Can't wait to hear how your midwife appointment goes. Very exciting!

Kristina Droblyn said...

I am happy I finally found your page...LOL.....I miss your updates of fb, but like you I have had other things to do or what not. I am so happy you are feeling the baby. There are days I think I do, but I'm still not positive yet. I don't post much on fb anymore about the baby because my Dad is pretty upset with me for using a midwife again. So, since he Publicly assulted me on fb, I don't write much anymore. I'm looking forward to more updates and miss reading your post. have a blessed Sabbath.

Peterson Party on January 25, 2011 at 8:19 PM said...

Have you been to see your midwife yet?

Lori-Dawn on January 26, 2011 at 1:15 AM said...

Yeah! It's awesome getting past that stage! Enjoy every moment! It's like new every time though regardless of how long it's been since your last baby! lol At least it is for me. lol
Hugs!

Post a Comment


Friends

Scripture and Quotes

"Children are a heritage of YHWH; the fruit of the womb is His reward. As arrows in the hand of a mighty man, so are the children of youth. Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate. " Psalm 127:3-4

The Scriptures teach that debt is a curse and children are blessings; but in our culture, we apply for a curse and reject blessings. Something is wrong with this picture.
 

Half A Dozen Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal